TheraTogs Providers are an essential resource for caregivers, parents, and therapists who wish to seek reimbursement for the purchase of a TheraTogs system. Providers are typically:
- Orthotists and/or Prosthetists (known as "O&P" facilities)
- Orthotic Device Dispensaries
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) outlets
- Home Medical Equipment (HME) outlets
Providers work closely with Clinicians of all types - physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and physiatrists - to select, order, modify or create a wide range of orthotic devices, including TheraTogs. As part of their services, they will typically file for reimbursement from the appropriate agency or insurance company (on behalf of the caregiver or clinician), order the appropriate TheraTogs system in consultation with the clinician, and support the TheraTogs fitting and customization as needed.
For many therapists and Providers, TheraTogs represent an ideal 'cross-over opportunity' to work together for the benefit of the patient.
We welcome your suggestions at any time -- please contact me directly via email@example.com.
- If you're a caregiver who wants to seek reimbursement, ask your therapist or clinician to talk to their preferred Provider (the one which typically supplies their clients with braces, orthoses, or prostheses).
- If you're a clinician who wants to help your clients seek reimbursement, contact your preferred Provider or go to our Provider Locator to find an Authorized TheraTogs Provider near you.
- If you're a Provider new to TheraTogs -- perhaps you've been asked by one of your client Clinicians to order them for the first time -- you can contact us for a New Provider Packet, or call us at 888-634-0495.
Thanks for your interest and support!
Lee Taylor, CEO